Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thanks for the group! Now please die.

My main alt is a witch elf. She is very similar to my first character in WoW -- A rogue I created at release.

My ALT alt (can you have an alt alt? I do, apparently) is a sorcerer. There's something to be said for getting your hands dirty and stabbing people in the face, but there's also something to be said for exploding that same face from 60 feet away.

When I'm playing my witch elf, groups of people create problems for me. It doesn't take much for them to figure out that there's a portable blender working on their back line healer...so they turn around and kill me.

When I'm playing my *sorcerer*, those same groups of people provide the perfect target for some ranged AoE. It's a great feeling when you see about 10 crits all at once, and you *know* that the healers just can't keep up.

Scenarios with choke points are my new favorite thing. (The temple in Tier 2, for example...)

So I just wanted to say 'thanks!' to everyone who groups up in front of the artifact. You save me the trouble of having to call out a focus fire target, because I can just death hug your whole group! (Seriously. My girlfriend was on her sorceress, and I started a lot of scenarios trying to coordinate our targets. Eventually I ended up saying 'that large group right there'. That seemed to work out.)

No comments: